Friday, October 30, 2009

Jet Li and Steven Spielberg ......


Jet Li walked into a pub in New York with his pal. He says to his pal: “Hey! That’s Steven Spielberg over there! God, I wish he’ll come over to say “hi”.......


Spielberg suddenly walked over and gave the man a punch on the nose.



Li : “Hey!! What that’s for?!!!


Spielberg : “You bloody Japanese killed my granddad when youbombed Pearl Harbour!”


Li : “I’m not Japanese! I’m Chinese!”


Spielberg : “Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese, you’re all the same!”





Spielberg walks back to the other side.


Then Jet Li calmly walks over to Spielberg and gives him a really heavy punch on the face.



Spielberg : “Hey! What that’s for….. !?!”


Li : “YOU BLOODY ASSHOLE! YOU SANK THE TITANIC!”


Spielberg : “No, I didn’t, an iceberg sank the Titanic!”


Li : “Iceberg, Carlsberg, Spielberg, you’re all the same!!!!!!”


..............................................-____-..............................................

No comments: